BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cute Christmas gift idea!

My really good friend Anne gave me this today, and I thought it was such a cute idea, so I thought I would share it. I figured it's an idea for next christmas, and Tara since your so good at planning ahead now you can have next year's Christmas done before this one arrives! Just kidding. So Anne gave me this really cute pillow case, and attached to it was this poem

"December the first starts a magical time,
with all sorts of colors, ribbons, and ryhme...
Sugar plum fairies will dance in your head....
If you put this special pillowcase on your bed.
The reason it's special, as you will soon see
Is that it's been dusted with Christmas Fancy!
Visions of candy canes, santa, and treasures
Will fill each dream with sweetness and pleasures.
When the time comes for it to be washed
Do it quickly so no magic is lost!
Merry Christmas"

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

I love it Mary! Thanks for sharing. I may have to make those. I bet Christmas fabric goes on sale after Christmas too. Yay!!!

Spendlove said...

Mary That is so cute, IO wish I could make them for now, I guess nest Christmas.